
Question: why is this still happening? Matt is gone, my sister moved out and school hasn’t started yet. I should be happy and relaxed, enjoying the last few precious moments of break before school begins.
Instead I’m stressed out like a maniac (not cool enough to be a bandit), worrying about finding a job, and moping for my boyfriend. My typical way to battle depressed feelings is the “shark” method, where I never ever stop moving or working on something whenever I’m not sleeping. Unfortunatley it isn’t working this time. If anything it's making it worse.
I wish I could make a thought cloud for all my worries and put them to good creative use.
I’m worried about finding a job this summer, finding housing, finding a job AFTER that job, earning money to visit Matt, is my brother ignoring me because I didn’t spend enough time with him before he left for six months, what if Matt breaks up with me when my job takes me too far away and another girl goes after him, am I becoming a social hermit, what if my GPA drops, why am I becoming the girl that waited instead of going out and seeing the world, why does is se too much, why do I feel like I can never get anything done, and what is the fine going to be for not replacing my front license plate because the bolts are rusted onto the old broken frame and I can’t get the new one on yet??
I want to just curl up in a little ball and wait for the storm to go away.
Allie Brosh's blog, which is awesome, and this post is very descriptive of what I'm thinking right now:
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment