I hope that you all have that classic BNL song stuck in your head now.
It's one week since Noah left, and we received his phone call the night he got to basic. Now we're all waiting for the letter with his graduation date and address so that we can send our letters to him (we actually have a few already). Life is slowly getting back to normal.
Of course, Halloween weekend is exciting especially in a college town. I'll be posting pics with the best costumes I saw very soon.
AND, best thing that happened: seeing the Blanks (Ted's band from Scrubs). It was a great show!! And the opening a capella group, the Innocent Men, were fantastic! I'm hoping to be able to make it to their CD release concert on Dec.10. The Blanks are the only "celebrities"/"musicians" that I have ever gotten to talk to and get their autograph. I even got a picture with the band; will be posting that later.
Now I'm getting back to reality and the huge pile of homework that accompanies it. *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment